- Track your THC levels: 15 ng/mL – 50 ng/mL – 100 ng/mL – 200 ng/mL – 300 ng/mL
- Detection below the laboratory screening standard of 50 ng/mL
- Easy to use, clarity within minutes
- Friendly customer service
- Includes: test(s), instructions, test translation, results tracking card, informational pamphlet
THC Detection & Metabolite Information
2-90 days after use
This is a general guideline.
Contributing factors to the length at which THC stays in the system:
Individual’s metabolism (BMI, height, weight, overall health, etc.)
Potency/concentration of the product consumed
Metabolite: Tetrahydrocannabinol (11-nor-Δ9 -THC-COOH)
Prior to testing, abstain from using any THC, CBD, detox and/or diluting products. Additionally, do not drink an abnormal amount of water or any fluid. This may alter the natural state of the urine sample, resulting in an inaccurate and/or false-negative (clean) test result.
Taking Your Test
Instructions to detect the THC metabolite in human urine:
1. Collect urine sample in a clean cup.
2. Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the test from the foil pouch and take the cap off of the test.
3. While holding the test, dip the tip of the test (no further than the downward-facing arrows) into the urine sample for 30 seconds; do NOT submerge the entire test into the urine sample.
4. Remove the test from the urine sample; place the cap back onto the test and lay it on a flat surface.
5. For the most accurate results, read the test between 5-30 minutes after use.
Understanding your results
2 lines appear; one next to “C” and one next to the “T”
The color of the T line may vary, even a faint “T” line = negative (clean) result
Only one line next to the “C” appears
No visible lines appear
No line next to the “C” appears
*Contact customer service if the result is invalid